There are currently 9 countries participating in the Euromillions draw.
Euromillions has been held uninterruptedly since February 13, 2004, when the draw was held in Madrid. Three countries participated in this draw: Spain, France and the United Kingdom.
That same year, but on October 8, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Portugal and Switzerland joined.
Price per country
At the beginning, each bet had a cost of 2 euros (or its equivalent in each country), currently costing 2.50 euros (or its equivalent in each country), since nowadays the jackpots are bigger and it also has additional draws, such as Millionaire Maker and the European Millionaire Maker.
- Price in the UK: 2,50 £ (GBP).
- Price in Switzerland: 3,50 Swiss francs (CHF).
- Other countries: 2,50 € (EUR).
Euromillions has what we could call "additional games" in several countries, some of them are:
- Ireland: game "Plus", has an extra cost of 1.00 euro per bet.
- France: game "My Million", included in the price of the bet.
- Spain: game "El Millón", included in the price of the bet.
- Portugal: game "M1lhão", included in the price of the bet.
- United Kingdom: game "Millionarie Maker", included in the price of the bet.
In most countries, prizes are tax-free, except in Switzerland, Portugal and Spain.
This page was last updated: 08/02/2022 (14:47)
Euromillions is currently officially available in 9 countries, including Spain. Countries
Million Maker is an additional game, you get 1 code for each bet. The winner gets 1 million euros. Million Maker
European Millionaire Maker
The European Millionaire Maker is a special drawing that distributes multiple prizes of 1 million euros. European Millionaire Maker
Time and place
The Euromillions draw is held every Tuesday and Friday at the same time. Time and place
Do you know which have been the biggest Euromillions prizes? Undoubtedly, Euromillions is spreading a lot of joy. Major prizes