The legislation that is going to be applied to develop this policy falls under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This Regulation (EU 2016/679), which came into force on May 25, 2018, was drafted by the European Parliament and aims to protect natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data.
At the national level, this translates into the application of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, which develops certain clarifying aspects of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU2016/679) and replaces the former Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13.
2. Data controller
The data controller is:
- Company name: Bamio Network S.L. (hereinafter "Bamio")
- Domain: Euromillions.eu.com
- Tax ID: B23643661
- Address: Paseo de España 31, Office 1B, 23009, Jaén, Spain
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
3. Types of personal data collected.
In general, Euromillions.eu.com will not request any personal data from its users, except for the possibility of providing a communication service via e-mail, to inform about results, jackpots and lottery draw statistics. This service is previously accepted by the user and will be adjusted according to his preferences.
In this case, only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be requested, applying a criterion of minimization of personal data required. These data are of a merely identifying nature and are not of a sensitive nature and are classified into two different types of data:
- E-mail address
4. Methods of compilation
5. Purpose of data collection and processing
The collection of contact data occurs for the purpose of fulfilling the user's request to receive information about the service expressly accepted in Euromillions.eu.com.
In general, the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data provided by the user, is to identify you as a user and give you the personalized information you have expressly requested, so you can make a more detailed classification of what may be the purpose of the collection and processing of data:
- To offer personalized information, based on the user's preferences, about the results, jackpots and statistics of official lottery draws through periodic electronic communications, expressly accepted.
- To offer communications with news, commercial communications and advertising. In any case these communications will only contain information about news and promotions of Euromillions.eu.com. In no case will be shown commercial communications from other companies, services or web pages, without the express consent of the user.
- For statistical purposes related to Euromillions.eu.com. In no case will be used the data of the users of the web, to make commercial statistics that can be sold or transferred to third parties, without the express consent of the user.
Based on the foregoing, in accordance with Article 21 of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society, we will proceed to obtain the express consent of the user to send any type of electronic communication of advertising and commercial nature related to the information of the lottery drawings about which you have requested prior information.
In the event that the user does not wish to receive further informative or commercial communications, he/she can request it through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, or through the link provided for this purpose in the communications themselves. This link will appear in the communication in a clear and easily identifiable manner.
Notwithstanding the above, we may process personal data in aggregate or anonymized form to conduct surveys, statistical models or market studies that may be of interest to the user, having the possibility to improve, if necessary, the services available, as well as to improve knowledge about the services we provide to offer better added value to our customers and users. In no case will these surveys, studies or statistical models be sold or transferred to third parties without the express consent of the users who have participated in them.
In order to comply with possible tax, accounting, fraud prevention or money laundering, social security, or obligations to other police or judicial bodies, it will also be necessary to process the user's personal, identification, contact, or navigation data. In this case, the purpose of this treatment responds to the need for verification of identity, age, prevention of fraud and money laundering or compliance with reporting obligations in tax matters.
For any other treatment different from the above, it will be necessary the express and previous consent of the user, in which case it will be informed previously and at the precise moment, being able to deny or revoke it at that moment or later, although without retroactive character.for any other treatment different from the above, it will be necessary the express and previous consent of the user, in which case it will be informed previously and at the precise moment, being able to deny or revoke it at that moment or later, although without retroactive character.
6. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis that enables and legitimizes us to process the personal data of our users is as follows:
- Your express or tacit consent in those circumstances in which the law allows it.
- Our legitimate interest, that puede abarcar:
- Enable the operation of our website or applications through technical and functional cookies, keeping our tools (websites, applications or devices), safe and secure, ensuring that they work properly and continuously improve.
- Manage the end user in order to offer him the service he is really requesting, with his preference and consent prevailing at all times.
- Profiling, aimed at improving our service, for the exclusive use of Euromillions.eu.com
- Statistics are collected with the primary purpose of better understanding user needs and expectations.
- Compliance with legal obligations involving the processing of personal data.
- When we collect personal data, we indicate mandatory fields by means of asterisks. The mandatory data we request are necesarios para:
- Fulfill the commitment to the user.
- To provide the service requested.
- The user must be over eighteen years of age, in accordance with current Spanish legislation.
- The user must have full capacity to act.
- The user must provide completely correct, complete and accurate data in the process of accepting the service.
- Public Administration agencies for the fulfillment of legally required obligations.
- To police and judicial agencies when they require information for the investigation of crimes.
- As a general rule, the user's personal data will only be kept in databases owned by the company for as long as the relationship with the user lasts, regardless of the nature of the relationship. In the same way we will proceed with those personal data that may be kept from suppliers or employees of our company.
- However, when this relationship has expired, there will be the possibility of keeping blocked some personal data that may be necessary, during the legally established periods to meet any legal issue that we may be demanded, according to the legislation in force, as well as by any authority or competent public administration.
- Transcurridos los plazos legales, que hayan podido suscitar ese bloqueo, se suprimirán los datos personales adoptando las medias de seguridad adecuadas, que garanticen la destrucción total de los mismos.
- Encryption with SSL protocol.
- Firewall at server level.
- Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
- Access control.
- Right of access to know what user data is being processed, for what purpose, the origin of the data and whether it is or has been communicated to third parties. In certain cases where requests made by the user are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee, subject to prior notice, to cover the administrative costs incurred in providing the information.
- The right to modify personal data when it is incomplete, inaccurate or has changed.
- Right of deletion/forgetting of personal data, if the purpose for which the user provided them has disappeared, the processing is not lawful or revokes their consent and other assumptions provided for in the LOPDGDD 3/2018. It should be noted that this is not an absolute right, as we reserve the right to retain certain personal data in order to comply with legal obligations that may be claimed from us by the relevant authorities or public administrations that have the power to do so.
- Derecho de oposición para evitar que se traten los datos personales con determinadas finalidades, o solicitar que se deje totalmente de hacer, siempre y cuando se cumplan los requisitos establecidos en la LOPDGDD 3/2018:
- The user's consent is not necessary for the treatment.
- They are commercial prospecting files.
- Have the purpose of making decisions regarding the user, based solely on the automated processing of their data.
- Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. The user has the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) about Euromillions.eu.com's privacy and data protection practices. However, the user is offered the possibility of contacting the privacy data management team of the entity, before filing a complaint with the competent authority, in line with the proactive predisposition to resolve damages to the user, thus improving the experience to be had when interacting with the service provided.
- Right to request the limitation of data processing personales mientras:
- The correctness of these are checked.
- The user understands that the processing is unlawful and opposes the deletion of the data.
- That Euromillions.eu.com no longer needs your data, but the user needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- You have objected to the processing of your data for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest while the existence of such interest and its prevalence over your data is being verified.
- To exercise this right, the user should contact the privacy data management team of the entity, through the contact details made available in Euromillions.eu.com or through the email email@example.com.
- The right to data portability to receive data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transfer it to another data controller. This right can only be exercised with respect to data provided by the data controller. usuario, cuando:
- The treatment is based on the execution of a contract.
- Or on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions in order not to have a decision made about the user based on the processing of his personal data that produces legal effects in his personal sphere or affects him in a similar way.
- Ability to offer a service that works properly, in order to meet the obligations assumed with the agents with whom we interact.
- Store user preferences, such as the selected language or font size.
- To know the user's browsing experience, ensuring at all times the maximization of utility of use of the website and improving the way in which they interact with it.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as sections visited and time spent in each section.
- Cookies allow us to establish a higher level of protection and security on the web, which prevents or hinders a cyberattack against the web or against our users.
- They allow us to know statistical data to improve the quality and operation of the website.
- The type of Cookies that are used or that Bamio reserves the right to use during the validity of the relationship of any kind that it maintains with the user, safeguarding the right to inform and prior consent of the user, are the following:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the electronic device from the website. These cookies are strictly necessary to allow access to all services. In the case of disabling cookies, it is likely that the user can not properly use all sections of Euromillions.eu.com
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of Euromillions.eu.com. To do this, navigation in Euromillions.eu.com is analyzed in order to improve the range of services available. The management of this type of Cookies is carried out by Bamio
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and the use of its different functions.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal.
- Advertising Cookies These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces in Euromillions.eu.com, based on criteria such as the edited content, the frequency at which the ads are displayed or based on user behavior.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=956
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Data Protection Authority website: https://www.agpd.es/
- E-mail of the data protection authority: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number of the data protection authority: (+34) 913 996 200
7. Express limitation of use to vulnerable persons
The services offered shall in no case be accessible to persons under eighteen years of age, as indicated in the legislation in force. The capacity requirements necessary for access to the services are:
In the event of the detection of a user who is de facto accessing any of the services, manifestly failing to comply with the terms developed above, we will proceed to the elimination of our systems and databases of these users as soon as possible.
8. Transfer of personal data to third parties
Any transfer of personal data that may be made to third parties are those mentioned both in this section and in this document. The primary purpose that supports this transfer is based on the interest of offering the best possible service to Euromillions.eu.com users, as well as the possibility of making improvements in the service provided telematically.
These transfers, should they occur, will be made with the prior and express consent of the users whose personal data are involved in the aforementioned transfers to third parties. It is possible that the transfer of personal data may occur with service providers whose activity is necessary to fulfill the obligations we have assumed with the user.
In no case will data transfers be carried out to entities located outside the European Union or Spain, without the prior authorization of the user, having previously informed that hypothetical transfer of the purpose, content, purpose of the same, as well as basic and clear information of the entity with which it is done.
Additionally, it is necessary to share user data with other entities outside Bamio, as well as to comply with current legislation and with the formal requirements that both the authorities and public administrations make:
9. Maximum retention time of personal data
The conservation and maintenance of personal data of the user that are carried out in the exercise of the developed activity, is specified below:
10. Technical data protection
The data is transferred and stored securely, the tools available to ensure these premises are:
Euromillions.eu.com cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet, but guarantees to take appropriate measures to protect the data. In addition Euromillions.eu.com is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
11. User rights and their exercise
Within the development of this document, the application of all user rights recognized in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights can be appreciated.
However, it is necessary to summarize in a more specific list, all those rights that users of the service have and how to exercise them in detail within the environment enabled for the user to interact with Euromillions.eu.com:
To exercise this right, the user should contact the privacy data management team of the entity, through the contact details made available in Euromillions.eu.com or through the email email@example.com.
This right is fulfilled within Bamio's privacy decision making planning; however, and in compliance with the proactivity of the entity's own process configuration, the user may contact Bamio's privacy data management team through the contact details made available on the website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to resolve any issues that may arise in this regard.
12. Cookies Policy
First of all, to develop the cookies policy of Euromillions.eu.com it is necessary to define what is going to be considered as a cookie and what functions or applications we can obtain with the storage of the cookies databases owned by the company.
The User expressly consents that the company makes use of "cookies" to improve navigation and usability of the web Euromillions.eu.com. Likewise, we guarantee that these mechanisms, or similar, will not be used to collect confidential information and cookies that can be shared with third parties will not be applied.
12.1 Purpose of using Cookies on the website
The user can configure at any time your browser to modify or block the installation of cookies without this preventing you from accessing the contents of Euromillions.eu.com, although the quality of operation of the services provided may not be desired, in the sense that they are not 100% adapted to the needs of the user or you must modify any option again, each time you access the service, not being saved information from previous accesses.
In the email contact service that is offered, it is possible to apply email-marketing tools that use small invisible images that are included in the emails. This technology makes it possible to know if an email has been read, on what date or the IP address from which it has been consulted. With this information, statistical and analytical studies are carried out on the sending and reception of emails to improve the offer of the services to which the user is subscribed and to offer information that may be of interest, adjusting at all times to their preferences and needs.
12.2 Justification of use
12.3 Type of Cookies applied
12.4 Disabling Cookies
Cookies are not necessary for the use of Euromillions.eu.com, the user can at any time block or disable them by activating the setting on your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all or some of the Cookies. In such a case, the user must take into account and in these terms will be warned and informed, that the use of some of the services that are offered on the website, may be limited and therefore the quality of service may not be adequate.
In no case the entity will be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that are included in the Cookies policy, since the primary purpose of its inclusion is that users can be informed of how to modify the permissions to manage cookies in their browsers, so we can not be responsible in any case, the content of their websites or privacy policies. The browsers and links of management of Cookies of the same, that we are going to include in the web, are chosen according to their use by the users of Euromillions.eu.com and are:
14. Data Protection Authority in Spain
In the event that the user wants to assert his rights in terms of privacy and data protection, since he considers that Euromillions.eu.com does not respect them properly, he can address to the responsible Spanish authority.
This page was last updated: 10/02/2022 (10:27)
We respect your space
Privacy on the Internet refers to the control of information held by a given user who connects to the network, interacting with various online services in which he or she exchanges data while browsing. It implies the right or mandate to personal privacy with respect to the storage, reuse, provision to third parties and display of information over the Internet. Internet privacy is a subset of data privacy. Privacy concerns have been articulated since the beginning of large-scale computer sharing. (Wikipedia).
This website does not use third-party cookies.